Cover against loss or damage to hull and machinery
This includes loss of or damage to the hull and/or freight caused by:
- war, civil war, revolution, rebellion, insurrection or civil strife arising therefrom, any hostile act by or against a belligerent power
- capture, seizure, arrest, restraint or detainment
- mines, torpedoes, bombs or any other weapons of war
- strikers or others taking part in labour disturbances, riots or civil commotion, terrorists or any person acting maliciously or from a political motive
- piracy or violent theft
- confiscation or expropriation.
The cover is set out in the Club Rules Part 2A.