UK War Risks Cover – more than a policy
What sets UK War Risks cover apart as the world’s leading mutual provider of war risks insurance for ships of virtually any type or size, is the expertise behind the cover.
Emergency support from the moment you need it
Our members know that if they have an incident – be it a terrorist attack in the Gulf, sabotage off the coast of Africa or damage caused by activists or civil strife, one call will get them the proactive support they need.
Unlike other policies that simply settle a bill after an incident, UK War Risks steps in to help you manage the situation straight away.
Global resources at your disposal
Calling on the global resources of the Managers, we can help you to:
- organise the medical evacuation of injured crewmembers or passengers and liaise with families
- Get trusted local surveyors on the scene, and help you to effect repairs and get your vessel seaworthy
- Liaise with port authorities and other regulatory interests to help you to get back to business, as quickly as possible
- Manage your claim, day-by-day, with experienced staff on call, 24/7
- Advise on any discretionary claims that may arise
Proactive claims service
Another distinction for UK War Risks Cover is that we pay claims as the situation unfolds, helping with cashflow and giving you confidence that you are being properly supported throughout the claims process.
Ask the experts
If you have any queries about war risks insurance, call us on +44 (0)1624 645 200 or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) the team .