In the event – our team on your side
Our UK War Risks team are specialists, who only deal with this kind of policy. With over 100 years’ heritage, we have the experience and expertise you need to get the right cover in place, and real support should you need it.
Practical support you can rely on
As a Member of the UK War Risks Club, you can rely on proactive support as soon as an incident is reported. For example, we can help you to:
- organise emergency evacuation of injured crewmembers or passengers
- take care of ongoing medical expenses and repatriation
- engage experienced surveyors, anywhere in the world
- initiate repairs, on site or at a regional port with the necessary expertise
- manage paperwork with local authorities
- liaise with your hull and P&I insurers where appropriate
- work with shipping and finance partners to ensure compliance
- get your vessel seaworthy and on its way as quickly as possible
Expertise at your service
The Club also helps Members with practical advice and support on a day-to-day basis. Reviewing contracts for armed guards deployed in high-risk areas is just one example of how we regularly help.